Skin: Desk Lamp

The place for Contributors to sign up for tasks and discussion of their work and progress.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dragonlord
Forum Administrator
Skin: Desk Lamp

Post by Dragonlord » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:06 am

Task Subject
creating a skin for the desk lamp. the model is already unwrapped. send me a note for the uv-unwrap images to create skin from.

Assignments
Skin: -

Status
not assigned yet.

Media
render of desklamp:
Last edited by Dragonlord on Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense...

Siath
Contributors

Post by Siath » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:32 am

Email that uv unwrapped and a 'grey' render - and I'll get it done.

In the email - let me know what colors - or materials your looking for it to be.

(the image of the rendered lamp is not showing on this computer {not sure if it's not there or if it's just this computer})
Siath

Dragonlord
Forum Administrator

Post by Dragonlord » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:15 am

Yes, I noticed this. The links point to the old domain which doesn't exist anymore. I'll fix the links tomorrow and then I'll send you the files for this one.
Oh to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense...

Siath
Contributors

Post by Siath » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:38 am

I'm not on my computer at the moment (running on kids laptop at the moment) - but after I get to my computer again I'll check my mail and get started - should have something basic by Saturday afternoon (erm I'm Eastern Standard Time -5 from GMT)
Siath

Siath
Contributors

Post by Siath » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Email recieved - and I'll get on this on Wednesday - after finishing the Construction Wagon -
Siath

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable