Some Screenshots

All kind of talks about the MapEditor app for the game engine.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dragonlord
Forum Administrator
Some Screenshots

Post by Dragonlord » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:14 pm

hm... looks like moddb is down... or at least very laggy. so i'll put the two screenshots of the WIP editor in here. both shots show the editor opened up on the first game map 'ch1s1.map'. you can have a look yourself. some code related work-over is in progress but only to enable full 3d editing like blender offers you. you will like it, i bet ;)

**removed**

EDIT: is now on the web-page.
Last edited by Dragonlord on Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense...

Pr0stSh0cKeR
Team Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Pr0stSh0cKeR » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:38 pm

looks like worldcraft.

Dragonlord
Forum Administrator

Post by Dragonlord » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:54 pm

maybe. but with the difference that WC only supports brushes as far as i know. this editor works mostly with Terrain-Patches which is a different story than brushes. it will also have brushes later for the things difficult to model with Terrain-Patches. that's the power of this map format: very extendable.

also i don't think you can use any view in the app as side view, 3d view or a mix of that.
Oh to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable