Hello

All sorts of discussions about the DragonScript language.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Khan
Intermediate
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello

Post by Khan » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:25 pm

Hi

This is a cheap rip-off of the Hello-Thread in the Project Epsylon Forum. I'll be playing around with DragonScript, report bugs if I spot them, probably write some classes (if I'm allowed) and generate some traffic so everyone has the impression of a really, really active project. ;)

cheers

Dragonlord
Forum Administrator

Post by Dragonlord » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:43 pm

nice ripoff. and he will be my main torture guy to make this code-wise good.

of course you can write classes. especially the DragonScript needs later on scripted classes to lay the base for the GameEngine classes. you've got write access to the SV repository so thisis no problem.

and traffic is always nice... :lol:
Oh to be a dragon, of silkworm size or immense...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable